Comprising a sturdy steel subframe and bench tops which take on a floating appearance, Adapt II offers a clean and minimal look to the workplace. Desk legs can be shared, making it an aesthetically pleasing, cost effective and practical system for high density office spaces, and the sliding top options allows for easy cable management from above the desk whilst still satisfying the demands of a busy organisation.
- Four straight desks in a double back-to-back bench desk configuration
- Desktops slide forward to a maximum of 125mm allowing greater access to the cables
- Legs are shared between desk clusters with a recessed centre leg support to save space and costs
- 25mm desktops with scalloped cut outs in the desktops available in beech, white, walnut, oak, grey oak and white with oak edging
- Extended sturdy steel framework and bench tops which take on a floating appearance
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays
- 8 year warranty
Why buy from Dams Direct?
All products carry a warranty period, meaning you're protected from damages and failures.
Help and Support
We can discuss your situation and requirements with you to make sure you find the right product.