Comprising a sturdy steel subframe and bench tops which take on a floating appearance, Adapt II offers a clean and minimal look to the workplace. Desk legs can be shared, making it an aesthetically pleasing, cost effective and practical system for high density office spaces. The Adapt II benching solution is a real stand out in the modern office environment.
- Two straight add-on unit desks back-to-back with scalloped cut outs in the desktops
- Desktops slide forward to a maximum of 125mm allowing greater access to the cables
- 25mm desktops available in beech, white, walnut, oak, grey oak and white with oak edging
- Recessed leg is positioned in the centre of the bench desks and can be extended with further add-on units
- Desk legs can be shared, making it an aesthetically pleasing, cost effective and practical system
- Horizontal and vertical cable management allows cables to rise from the floor via mass cable risers and shared cable trays
- 8 year warranty
Why buy from Dams Direct?
All products carry a warranty period, meaning you're protected from damages and failures.
Help and Support
We can discuss your situation and requirements with you to make sure you find the right product.