Power Bars provide a neat and compact solution to any under-desk power requirements. Available in 2, 3 and 4 socket versions, our range of Power Bars are supplied with central fixings to enable the module to be screwed to the underside of the desk or the modesty panel as required, or alternatively they are suitable to sit in a wire basket under the desk, making them suitable for a wide range of commercial power and data applications.Power leads are ideal for connecting power and data modules to the mains.
- Power entry and exit can be by hardwired power cord and/or Wieland connectors
- Can be fixed to both wood/MDF and steel panels
- Wide range of bespoke bracket solutions including mounting clips
- Standard colour is black with central fixings
- UK sockets incorporate fuses as standard with spare fuse in each socket
- BS6396 compliant and CE marked
- 1 year warranty
Why buy from Dams Direct?
All products carry a warranty period, meaning you're protected from damages and failures.
Help and Support
We can discuss your situation and requirements with you to make sure you find the right product.